From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/171114.html
- They lured us out of the station.
- Somehow they'd gotten to specialist Denso while he was on a scout. Turned him. He called in with all the proper auth codes. Said he'd found a new gas deposit.
- Of course command prepped the driller right away. Our supply ship was months late. We were desparate.
- As soon as command opened the dome, wham!They were... waiting for us. They poured in like water.
- Ladresco: [off-screen] We weren't well-armed, we couldn't fight -- it's a science station, for the love of --
- Ladresco: [off-screen] Something's wrong. Gravity just kicked off. End recording.
- [ID card reads "Zemtar Denso
Recording ended. Entry logged in ongoing incident record.
- Nameless character: Ladresco! Get inboard! To the spine!
- Ladresco: Is it an attack? Did they follow us?
- Nameless character: Not an attack --
- Nameless character: Ahh! I hate Bwergberry!!
- Ladresco: Sorry. That's mine
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.
- This is the first time we see all of these species and characters.
- This is the first mention of Bwergberry.