From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/180918.html
- The Ballad of Fintresslanope - Hero Clerk of the Fillipod People
- written by Dylan Meconis | dylanmeconis.com
- drawn by Carissa Powell | simkaye.com
- Narrating Fillipod: Now rest your hexadecimal feet, set down your day's travail;
- Narrating Fillipod: By sleep's antenna, be not prick'd,
- Narrating Fillipod: And hearken to my tale.
- Narrating Fillipod: [off-screen] One rosy-fingered dawn,
not many dawns ago
- Narrating Fillipod: [off-screen] A Filipod of no renown became a hero, so:
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.
- This is the first time we see all of these Fillipods, including Fintresslanope.
- "rosy-fingered dawn" is an allusion to Homer's epithets