From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160314.html
- That Time THE VEETANS Defeated the Tesskans FOREVER!
- written by ryan north
- illustrated by tony cliff
- Grand Voss: Hah! The Tesskans do not take prisoners! We conquer! We dominate! And we do not allow the weak to live amoong us!
Your offer of surrender is denied. I'd rather blow you out of the sky!
- Science Veetan: Oh no! Oh, hah, I see what happened. I tried to be dramatic and it wasn't clear. We're not here to surrender ourselves,
we're here to accept your surrender.
- [Grand Voss looks stumped]
- Grand Voss: Hah!
- Science Veetan: I assure you I'm deadly serious. We Veetans are a peaceful people, but you have pushed us to the brink -- and beyond. You will note that, without even firing a shot, we have positioned our ship in orbit above your homeworld.
- Science Veetan: One single ship. And not even, like, a good one. Our worst.
- Science Veetan: But it will be enough to destroy this world.
- Fillipod: Reading an energy build-up from the Veetan ship, general!
- Grand Voss: It's a bluff. They have nothing. They are nothing. They canot possibly destroy--
- [Tesskil disappears in a BOOPP!]
- Grand Voss: --our homeworld?
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.
- This is the first appearance of these Fillipods.