From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160226.html
- That Time THE VEETANS Defeated the Tesskans FOREVER!
- written by ryan north
- illustrated by tony cliff
- [sign reads "I Am Lit[e]rally A Spaceship"]
- Nat: It took most of the week just to get the secret ship spaceworthy. The holes were welded over, the hull pressurized, and a fresh coat of paint put on.
- Kari: "I Am Literally A Spaceship?" That's what it said?
- Nat: What? It's accurate. Scientists love accuracy!
- Nat: 'Course, on board scientists were still desperately trying to gigure out the Drive in these last few hours. None of their repairs had worked...
... until a cleaner took a break and saved our galaxy. Her name was "May." Put that in your article.
- Kari: I don't have an article! Nothing here shows we're gonna win the war! All you've given me are a bunch of scientists who are bad at naming spaceships!
- Nat: That's because I haven't got to the best part! Check it out:
- [Science Veetan looks at I Am Literally A Spaceship]
- [I Am Literally A Spaceship disappears with a Boop]
- [Science Veetan despairs]
- Science Veetan: Oh my gosh I am so fired.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.
- This is the first appearance of May.