From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160217.html
- That Time THE VEETANS Defeated the Tesskans FOREVER!
- written by ryan north
- illustrated by tony cliff
- Nat: But the note didn't stop there!
- Veetan space explorer: Wait, the captain wrote more before he died!
In... comics form?
- ship we[illegible]
[op]erating the Drive
[r]an out of supplies and [illegible]
= The autobiographical comic =
Our engineer had a heart attack while running his precious secret Drive
Then he died and put the shop into maximum overdrive.
[arrow] cruising speed.
[arrow] relativistic speeds
asteroids tearing us up like Veetan swiss cheese
We flew through space smashing into all sorts of stuff. We could get nto the Drive room, but none of us could turn it off.
My ship got Mega Wrecked
Space is baloney and I HATE IT!
- Nat: [off-screen] Anyway, a Drive ship is super valuable, so the Veetans decided to haul it back to our space! But they needed to keep it a secret.
- Veetan space explorer: Hmm...
- Kari: But how?
- [sign reads "I am literally garbage"]
- Veetan space explorer: Perfect.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.