From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/161117.html
- Nosh: So you talk to Blobbers using mohawk and mind waves?
- Skitter: I think so.
- Nosh: That is some handy mohawk there.
- Skitter: It's growing on me.
- Blobbers: [thinking] I have detected a concern for lanthanides in your thoughtstream.
We too share this concern.
- Skitter: [thinking] Yes! Our power cells were mysterioulsy depleted as we approached your planet.
- Blobbers: [thinking] It is no mystery. That's on us.
- Glow Chicken #1: [thinking] Sorry dude.
- Blobbers: [thinking] We use our vast mental powers to funnel energy from rare earths in the nearby asteroid belt to charge depleted deposits down here in our caves.
- Skitter: [thinking] ... So you can recharge depleted lanthanides?
- Glow Chicken #1: [thinking] It's cheaper than eating out.
- Nosh: Hello? Standing right here
So am chopped space liver after all.
- Nosh: Mom was right.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.