From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/161115.html
- Skitter: Aah! I swear that thing just spoke to me.
- Nosh: I hear nothing.
- Blobbers: [thinking] Only you can hear me.
- Blobbers: [thinking] Your friend lacks the receptors for telepathic communication.
- Skitter: [thinking] That's not the only thing he lacks.
- Blobbers: [thinking] We do detect a neural defecit, but we're too timid to mention it.
- Skitter: [thinking] Last week I found him trying to teach the cat to play guitar.
He doesn't know how to play guitar.
And we don't have a cat.
- Blobbers: [thinking] Oy.
- Nosh: Stop that!
I can smell you thinking about me.
- Skitter: We were talking about sports... ball.
- Skitter: Sportsball.
- Blobbers: [thinking] Nice save.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.