From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/161108.html
- Nosh: Look. You are smart. I also am smart.
- Nosh: Together we have two smarts worth.<brr>Surely we can come up with solution for everyone to live.
- Skitter: Under normal conditions, sure.
- Skitter: But we're running out of time.
- Skitter: Also, I don't know if you've noticed, but none of this makes any sense.
- Nosh: How so?
- Skitter: We're in a region of space that drains rare earth elements dry but here's a whole mess of 'em in perfect condition.
Isn't that a bit too convenient?
- Nosh: Convenience is not bad thing.
They have whole stores now just for convenience.
- Skitter: They sell convenience?
- Nosh: They sell chips of potato.
But in many varieties!
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.