From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/161027.html
- Fernando: I think Nosh said something about graves?
- Taneel: Lovely. Can you boost the reception?
- Fernando: Unlikely. They've gone underground into a network of caves.
Caves! I bet he was saying caves.
- Taneel: Keep trying to raise them. I want to know the minute they screw up.
- Nosh: I think we screw up.
This cave looks familiar, like we are going in circles.
- Skitter: The lanthanide deposits are just ahead. I can feel them.
- Nosh: Do lanthanides have legs and eyes?
- Skitter: Not usually. Why do you ask?
- Nosh: No reason.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.
- This is the first appearance of the Glow Chicken and also of Blobbers.