From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/161025.html
- Nosh: You and hovercar. So superior.
- Nosh: This is why no one ever bring you home to meet parents.
- Skitter: The only other option is to burrow through the wall.
- Nosh: What, you think I cannot burrow?
I am world-class burrower three years running.
- Skitter: So burrow already.
- [Nosh burrows, a pebble ricochets from Skitter's helmet with a Dink]
- Nosh: There! I burrow opening to perfectly serviceable network of caves.
- Skitter: Technically that wasn't burrowing.
The caves were already there.
- Nosh: Opening did not burrow itself.
- Skitter: I'd say that was more of an uncovering.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.