From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/161020.html
- [the Machito stands on the rocky grounds of the planet]
- Taneel: [off-screen] ... And see if you can find some cheez puffs.
- Nosh: Lanthanides and cheez puffs.
- Taneel: [off-screen] Not the crunchy kind.
- Taneel: The crunchy kind creeps me out.
- Nosh: This meter thing says we walk in straght line through rock wall.
- Skitter: I could fly over.
- Nosh: And what am I, space liver?
- Skitter: It's not my fault you don't have a neat little hovercar like I do.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.