From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/161018.html
- Fernando: That might explain the power failures, captain.
- Fernando: The rare earth elements in the power cells don't play nice with existence instabilities.
- Nosh: Like Schrodinger's kitten.
- Taneel: How long do we have?
- Fernando: Maybe an hour, if Nosh doesn't hog all the oxygen.
- Nosh: My lungs have special needs!
- Taneel: And I was only two decades to retirement.
- Fernando: If only we had access to a nearby source of rare earth elements!
- Fernando: Then we could rebuild the power cells.
- Skitter: Hey guys! My weird mohawk thing is detecting a whole mess of lanthanides down on the planet.
Are those anything like rare earth elements?
- Fernando: Those are exactly like rare earth elements!
It's too bad the planet's atmosphere dissolves human flesh or we could go get them.
- Nosh: Yes. Too bad.
- Skitter: Terrible.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.