Drive is full of amazing anecdotes and aphorisms, as well as hilarity. Wiki users may submit their favourites below.
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: multiple sources
- Our minds tell us we are nothing, while our hearts insist that we are everything. You must always err towards your heart.
- This fist moves mountains. - This fist moves stars.
- I believe I have the hang of it, but do let me know if I make any mistakens or mis-pronunciations. I've only had a few hours with it.
- To do much in this life, you must learn much.
- Don't fear the day ahead. Fear not walking toward them.
- "Sue" for peace...? Would they accept the court summons?
- There's always gon' be helpers. People that run toward the trouble 'stead of 'away from it. … We the helpers, Ahmis. And we gotta go look for more.
- I have given you three fundamental drives: To know. To survive. To create.
- ↑ Nosh's grandfather, Page 0055
- ↑ Jinyiwei watchword, first used in Page 0166
- ↑ Ahmis, Page 0208
- ↑ Ahmis, Page 0224
- ↑ Strong Primo, Page 0252
- ↑ Emperor Cruz, Page 0035
- ↑ Kik, Page 0248
- ↑ Ahmis, Page 0086