From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170928.html
- And so our little pebble friend was sucked into orbit.
- But orbits, as you likely know, often decay if unstable.
- Pebble: Oh, hey. Planet dead ahead, and she's a biggie.
- And as Pebble entered the atmosphere of the Veetan homeworld, the undeniable effects of friction began to work their magic.
- Pebble: *sniff sniff* Is that me?
- Nosh: Ah, back home after eleven years. And look! Is shooting star here to greet my return.
- Skitter: Must be an omen.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.
- At this point, Pebble counts as a meteor.
- Pebble would actually burn up due to atmospheric ram pressure, not friction.