From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170926.html
- And now, a peek at an important moment which occurred on the Veetan homeworld.
- Nosh: My decision is made. I'm setting out to see the worlds.
- Nosh's Grandfather: That's nice.
- There's no way anyone would have noticed at the time. There was a lot going on.
- Nosh's Grandfather: Pick up some milk while you're out.
- But there! Look! It's Pebble.
- Nosh: No, you are not understanding me! I'm heading out for a life of exploration and adventure in the great expanse of the universe!
- This is the moment Pebble was finally grabbed into terminal orbit by a planet...
- Nosh's Grandfather: Don't forget cab fare!
- Nosh's Grandfather: I do not think he heard me.
- But it wasn't an instand crash landing, as befalls so much errant deep space detritus. It was something more graceful and subtle.
- Veeta: Come to mama!
- Pebble: Uh... Okay.
- Remember: Faces and personalities have been assigned to celestial bodies to keep things interesting.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.