From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170829.html
- And so our little friend sailed along, utterly alone.
- Eons passed.
- How did it spend the time? How would you spend the time?
- Pebble: I wish I'd brought a book or a magazine or somethin'.
- Every once in a while, the gravitational pull of nearby fiery giants and planets would attempt to seduce our pal to a sudden ending, but usually they'd merely succeed in gently arcing its path.
- Nameless star: Do you mind?
- [Pebble's path writes "hello" in cursive]
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.