From Drive: The SciFi Comic
Latest revision as of 05:07, 14 August 2019
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/190228.html
- Seeker: [off-screen] But how can this be? You can not be Ahmis. You were killed long ago.
- Ahmis: [off-screen] And yet, I move.
- Seeker: But you... your Spirits were luminous. Your ideas... luminous.
- Ahmis: Not so luminous to keep me out of chains.
- Seeker: Because you strayed! Betrayed the oldest teachings of Shen! Created a Spirit which was itself a Maker.
- Seeker: A mockery of the Continuum!
- Ahmis: I... am not that Maker, anymore.
- Seeker: Bahh. Don't waste your breath: I'm not your judge. I'm just a Seeker.
- Seeker: The lowest-ranking Seeker onboard, in fact.
- Seeker: Perhaps because of this, I have been given an honor as we return to Circle's End.
The Colegium have asked me to deliver a message to you.
- Ahmis: And what message is th
- [the Seeker whacks Ahmis with his staff with a KRAKKKKK]
- This page is called "And yet, I move.".
- Please consider supporting DRIVE on Patreon!