From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/181220.html
- Emperor Cruz: I've made my decision, Puño. Grasskan refugees will be allowed into my empire.
- Emperor Cruz: They will settle on Saseet.
- New Fist: Very well, sire. But just to confirm: There are only five thousand or so humans on Saseet.
- New Fist: If word spreads, and the last few million Grasskans settle there, we're essentially turning it into a Grasskan planet.
- Emperor Cruz: That's what I want! That's what we need! We immediately gain a horde of warriors skilled at fighting the Continuum!
- Astronomer: These are refugees, sire. They're also a proud people. We can't force them to fight for us.
- Emperor Cruz: I will force no one! Also, why are you still here?
- Emperor Cruz: They will earn citizenship for their families by fighting in my armies!
- New Fist: But sire... citizenship through military service? It's not like that worked out perfectly for the Romans.
- Emperor Cruz: Yeah.
- Emperor Cruz: Well.
- Emperor Cruz: Meh. Those dumbs had lead in their pipes.
- This page is called "Saseet".
- Please consider supporting DRIVE on Patreon!