From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/180913.html
- Tres Primos Pilot: Hold up, gents. It's not a weapons system that we detected. It's a... buoy.
- Porthos: A "buoy"?
- Tres Primos Pilot: It's sending a human signal, but not like any I've ever seen. Normally, we wouldn't even scan for this combo of frequencies ...but clearly your new weapon-scanner does.
- Tres Primos Pilot: Whoa, and check this out... It's sending a Jinyiwei signal. It's a Jinyiwei buoy.
- Tres Primos Pilot: But what is it buoy-ing? Buoy-er-ing? ...Buoy-enting?
- Tres Primos Pilot: WHY'S IT HERE??
- Strong Primo: Boo-eeeee. Buooo-eee. What a weird word.
- Strong Primo: Ba-ooooeeeeeeeee
- Porthos: Shush, both of you!
- Porthos: The security lockout on this buoy are the real deal... but it's showing a pre-recorded audio file.
- Tres Primos Pilot: Oooo, play it! What's it say?
- Audio file: "Hi! I'd strongly advise you to go away! So while you turn around and fly home, let me play you some classical music...
- Strong Primo: Helpful.
- Audio file: ♪♫ "... You can't touch this. Dooo doo-doo-doo. Doo-doo. Doo-doo. Can't touch this..." ♪ 🎶
- Dave: Friends! I'm kickstarting Drive book 2! Jump in now and treat yourself!
... You can even pick up both books if you haven't yet!
- This page is called "Begin Act Three".
- Please consider supporting the DRIVE Kickstarter on DRIVEKICKSTARTER.COM!