From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/180104.html
- Porthos: Hey hey hey! Lookit us! Goin' faster than liiiiiiiight!
- Tres Primos Pilot: Pincin' space like a grandma pinches cheeks!
- Strong Primo: Breakin' monopolies like...
- Strong Primo: ... a thing that breaks monopolies.
- Porthos: Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!
- Tres Primos Pilot: Ha ha! ... So where to, friends?
- Strong Primo: Wherever the good lady wishes to drive.
- Tres Primos Pilot: How about the moons of Parlay? I hear they're lovely this time of year.
- Strong Primo: Parlay it is! And the first glass of wine is on me!
- Tres Primos Pilot: Wait. Wait. Hold up. What's this pinging red light?
- Porthos: Hmm. That's my weapons-sensor system. It might be sensing a ships M-waves powering up?... Maybe?
- Strong Primo: "MAYBE"???
- Porthos: Look, cap'n Critic: I spent weeks building a flippin' Drive, and like five hot seconds building that dumb console.
- Porthos: So let's bring it down a notch.
- This page is called "Pinchin' Space Like A Grandma Pinches Cheeks"
- Porthos is referencing Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- The gender of the Tres Primos Pilot was a matter of debate among fans and it is finally clear that she is female.