From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/171221.html
- [Strong Tres Primos and Nameless Pilot Species Member walking toward Porthos and the Tres Primos ship]
- Strong Primo: How go things in the salt mines, cousin?
- Porthos: I think she's ready to fly!
- Porthos: Wanna check out a nearby star?
- Strong Primo: Really? You got the drive working?
- Porthos: Won't know 'til we try it! Hop in!
- Strong Primo: Wait. What happens if you did it wrong? Will it just... not work? Or will it not work in a way that splays us out as a fine mist?
- Porthos: I can think of a few dozen mist scenarios, yes. Lotta possible misting, or mist-adjacent results.
- Strong Primo: HA! OK! LIVE FAST, DIE YOUNG!
- Porthos: [Whispering] We ain't young.
- [Tres Primos Pilot hopping from Strong Tres Primos' shoulder onto Porthos' head and into the ship]
- Tres Primos Pilot: But we'll die fast!
- This page is called "How go things in the salt mine?"