From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/171017.html
- Matthew: Sir? Your royal astronomer is here to see you.
- Emperor Cruz: That one Fillipod guy? No no no no
- Rosary: He says it's important. Says "the sky is falling."
- Emperor Cruz: What does
What does that even mean?
UGGGH. Send him in.
- Astronomer: Oh, my most belovéd emperor!'
- [scamper scamper scamper]
- Astronomer: My illustrious liege!
My sumptuous king, upon whom all eyes feast!
- [*eyeroll* from Emperor Cruz]
- Astronomer: Most magnificent of rulers!
Monst magnanimous of men!
- Astronomer: I stand before you, oh my sun, moon, and stars...
- Astronomer: ... saddened only that I forgot to bring gloves with me!
- Astronomer: ... because dannnnng you are too hot to handle.
- Emperor Cruz: YOU'VE GOT TO LEARN HOW HUMAN PRAISE WORKS
- This page is called "My Illustrious Liege!"
- The royal astronomer was last seen on Page 0154. Hilariously, his understanding of human praise still includes pickup lines.
- The coloration of the royal astronomer has changed, likely because Dave Kellett is no longer the colorist.
- Matthew and Rosary are "Drive-i-fied" Patreon supporters! They're real people making a cameo appearance as thanks for their financial contribution. Go to Patreon and support Dave with $10/update for a year to appear as a background character (unlock once you reach $520 total)! Plus other perks.
- ↑ Patrons only post