From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170726.html
- Cuddow: Our scanners were right: This is the nearest living Sill.
- Taneel: So she's alive? She hasn't moved since we came in.
- Skitter: Her hearts juuuuust beat. ... First beat I've seen in two minutes.
- Nosh: In a trance? Or maybe just super tie-tie from morning jazzercise?
- Skitter: Wait... Wait! Her hearts are beating faster, now. I think she's--
- Nameless Sill: STIRRING!
- Skitter: Maaah!
- Nameless Sill: FORGIVE ME. THE GREAT QUIET IS SUCH ENFOLDING JOY! I DID NOT FEEL YOUR MINDS APPROACH.
- Skitter: You're yelling! Into out minds!'
- Nameless Sill: AM I? PERHAPS I FORGET HOW TO soften. ... Ah!
- Nameless Sill: Greetings, o pilgroms! You seek the great quiet, and my monks and I have stayed in the noise for just such a moment! We will attempt to teach you.
- Taneel: Oh. Uh. Ma'am? Your monks.
- Nameless Sill: Ah. They have wrapped themselves in the quiet.
- Taneel: Dead.
- Nameless Sill: Dead?
- Nameless Sill: ... Yes.
- This page is called "Super Tie-Tie"