From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170523.html
- Taneel: Hey Cuddow, do you have the-- Wait. What's all this?
- Cuddow: --Captain!
- [hologram goes Boop]
- Cuddow: Ah! Ha ha! Captain! Captain of the ship! La jefa!
- Taneel: Quit fumfering, Mr sneaky pants: What was that projection I just saw?
- Cuddow: Oh. Um. I was. Theoretically. Looking. At now someone could build a missile. With. A Drive. Embedded. Inside another. Drive.
- Cuddow: To take advantage of the. Um. Cuddow effect.
- Taneel: Whoa whoa whoa. You know how to build a Drive?
- Cuddow: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe asitrytoreadyourfacewhileisaythis Yes. Yes I do.
- [Taneel and Cuddow stare at each other]
- Taneel: What kind of an answer was that?
- Cuddow: Look, when you gow up around Tesskans, every answer is framed by "will I get punched for saying this?"
- This page is called "Mmmmmmmmmmaybe", which is significantly shorter than the actual text.
- la jefa - Spanish for "the boss"
- fumfering - mumbling (from Yiddish)