From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170320.html
- [Strong Primo whistles in the background ♬]
- Tres Primos Pilot: You're really gonna build Drive Ships?
- Porthos: We're gonna try.
- Tres Primos Pilot: [wind-talking] You know what that means, don't you?
- Porthos: Maaaaah.
Don't do that!
- Porthos: I hate it when you do that!
- Tres Primos Pilot: [wind-talking] What, wind-talking?
- Porthos: Yes. You know I don't like it.
- Tres Primos Pilot: [wind-talking] Our brains linked years ago! It's way easier!
- Porthos: I don't care! It's weird for humans.
Just say what you gotta say, out loud.
- Tres Primos Pilot: Fine.
... What it means is, the Tres Primos aren't just runnin' and gunnin' anymore.
- Tres Primos Pilot: It means we're all gonna die in a war we can't win.
- Porthos: Shhh! You'll scare people.
- Porthos: ALSO: WE CAN WIN!
- Porthos: ... Maybe
- This page is called "Wind-Talking"
- This is the first page showing wind-talking, even though it might have been shown on Rare Earths 10/13 already.