From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170311.html
- Cuddow: You found a match?
- Skitter: YOU KNOW WHERE I'M FROM???
- Nyx #2: This Nyx will have said... no.
- Skitter: But you got a match! You just said you got a match!
- Nyx #1: That Nyx will have spoken correctly. We will have found a match.
- Nyx #2: But the match wull have been 'here, on Du Fu.
- Skitter: Am I... from here?
- Nyx #1: ... A single match. 256 years ago. Traveller to Du Fu.
- Nyx #2: She was to have been visitor here. With a pack of Yantamonks.
- Skitter: "Yantamonks"? What's a Yantamonk?
- Nyx #1: Machine sample... will have had no further information.
- Cuddow: "Yantamonks" sounds like a Bugs Bunny insult.
- Skitter: Or some kinda wheatgrass-infused yogurt drink.
- Nosh: If so, is grossest yogurt flavor.
- Nyx #2: I will have understood none of that.
- This page is called "A Match"
- The Nyx have had the sampler machine even before the empire was founded.
- The Monasteries of Yanta are on the map.