From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170302.html
- Kik: Maker? Maker?
- Kik: ... Maker?'
- Kik: AHMIS.
- Ahmis: Yes, Kik?
- Kik: You been sittin' still for 8 hours, now. I been callin' yer name! You didnt even look like you was breathin' no mores.
I done got skurr'd.
- Ahmis: Apologies. I was walking the inward road. Gaming out what happened here.
- Ahmis: And with deduction, I now understand the Vinn's central problem...
- Ahmis: On every planet we've been, we hear of the Vinn's "quest" for their missing gods, yes?
- Ahmis: But now I see the true desperation behind their search: They are fleeing their collective death.
- Kik: Their... death?
- Ahmis: Wherever they go, they consume and expand, again and again.
- Ahmis: They are the ripples of a stone dropped into a galaxy-wide pond. Rippling out, out, out.
- Ahmis: But look behind the wake of those ripples, and I believe you will find no living beings.
- Kik: Oh... like we done found here?
- Ahmis: Indeed. The virus 'neuters them, Kik. Once infected, the Vinn can no longer reproduce naturally.
And so they will consume the galaxy in their holy quest... and leave only desolation.
- Kik: [whistles] ♬
- This page is called "I Done Got Skurr'd"