From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170103.html
- Sebastián: Come-come, captain! Cousin! Today we dine at my manse. Ah, such a merry band of diners we shall be!
- Taneel: Right behind you, proconsul.
- Taneel: Orla, I'd like you to split off, please.
Find the local Jinyiwei. Trade them info from Nuevo Chile for... anything you can get that helps us.
- Orla: Roger that, ma'am.
- Taneel: Cuddow: Take the rest of the crew and chat up the Nyx. Find out if they've ever encountered Skitter's people.
- Cuddow: Hmm. The Nyx aren't really a spacefaring people, but maybe we'll get lucky.
- Nosh: No Nyxes don't go to spacings?
- Cuddow: Not often. As inventive as they are, space travel is kind of a logistical nightmare for them.
- Cuddow: Each one of them eats 70 kg a day, so there's a big problem with handling all their
- Nosh: Leaves?
- Taneel: LEAVINGS.
- This page is called "Such a merry band..."