From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/161229.html
- DAISY CUTTER, v6.3
- IndústriaGlobo Du Fu Skunkworks
- REVISED PROPOSAL: 12.3.01
- Nyx-modified design
- FIRST STAGE:
- -- 4 COBB vacuum engines
- SECOND STAGE:
- -- 2 TAAS vacuum engines
- -- 4 forward-mounted M-wave cannons
- -- Highly-precise, rapid-fire volley fires continuously as the entire stage executes a kamikaze plunge
- M44 "Infiltrator"-class M-wave cannon
- THIRD STAGE:
- -- 1 COBB vacuum engine
- -- After the anticipated breach of shielding, this "spider steel"-wrapped lancet is hi-LIDAR-guided to the second-stage impact point
- -- Lancet pierces ship, and v6.4 Daisy Cutter fires.
- Total elapsed time: ~13 seconds
- R - you'd previously told me one COBB would not be sufficient for 3rd stage. Also - why aren't I seeing this? ⤵
- Testing of a miniaturized Cruz Drive continues to encounter spontaneous energetic dissassembly. Will not be included in any proposed designs until Familia task force settles issue.
- Bugdet CTR: 179 A
- Proj. Code: VINN33
- "Eyes on": SK/Fam
- Plans on file: 7/8
- 179 A, Vol. 3
- [list of signatures]
- Head: Missile Design
- ROBERT SCHROEDER
- Millworks, New Shenzen
- This page is called "v6.3"
- Due to the miniscule font size, the last part of the transcript is largely an approximation.
- 12.3.01 refers to the date, the 12th of March 2401.
- Shenzhen on Earth is a city in China. The spelling of New Shenzen is intentionally revised.
- ↑ Reply on a Patreon comment