From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160918.html
- Ahmis: If we come across any Grasskans in port, Kik, it's best if you do the talking without me around.
- Kik: Without you? Why would we need t--?
- Grasskan: MAKER!
- Grasskan: Whoa whoa whoa. Easy now: Don't shoot. I got no weapon.
- Grasskan: I'm not here fore trouble. I'm hust a trader, looking to settle my family on Wirum.
I never fought for her majesty... and she's dead now, anyway. So I got no beef with you.
- Ahmis: And I have no quarrel with you, Grasskan.
- Ahmis: May your spirits illuminate the--
- Ahmis: "Looking to settle"? You just arrived?
- Grasskan: Y-yes.
- Ahmis: And what of your family's ship?
- Grasskan: That heap barely made it. We had to get towed down to the planet.
- Grasskan: I'm actually looking to sell it for scrap, if you know of anyo--
- Ahmis: Might you be in the market for a speeder?
- Kik: One that can also perform tractor-based duties?
- This page is called "Bump"