From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160913.html
- Ahmis: [off-screen] I don't understand. Why is this a bad day to book passage off-planet?
- Pilot Prahsitt: [off-screen] 'Cause th' whole dang galaxy come runnin' here, this mornin'
- Pilot Prahsitt: Look around you! Ain't nobody ever comes to Wirum's backwater spaceport! But now we got fleets a' ships parkin' ever-where.
- Ahmis: I still don't understand
- Pilot Prahsitt: They all refugees! Fleeing what's left of th' Grasskan Empire before they get their souls sucked out.
- Kik: What's happened to the Grasskans, sir?
- Pilot Prahsitt: A horde of vampire creatures done conquered 'em, we hears! Tool their souls. Them Vinn makes you not you, then they paints your face.
- Kik: "Paints your face"?
- Ahmis: The Grasskans are a massive power. Who are these Vinn that they could do this?
- Pilot Prahsitt: Apparently they done swooped in from the Carina-Sagittarius. And ain't nuthin' stopping 'em.
- Ahmis: Well, Kik. It seems our travel plans have just changed.
- Ahmis: To do much in this life, you must learn much.
And we must learn about these Vinn.
- This page is called "A Bad Day"