From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160906.html
- Taneel: Thanks for coming in, Orla. Take a seat.
- Orla: Captain, I...
- Taneel: Listen: Chile opened my eyes to the constraints you've been working under.
- Taneel: When Puño brought my husband into the Jinyiwei, I saw first-hand how manipulative & machiavellian she could be. I can only imagine what you've been dealing with.
- Orla: I've done my best.
- Taneel: I know that. You did right by your crew in an impossible situation
- Taneel: But we're still faced with an odd setup, here. You are an agent of the emperor's Jinyiwei, yet still answerable to me.
- Taneel: The chain of command's gonna get... weird
- Orla: Oof. Like... Which one of us calls the emperor to tell him about the loss of chile?
- [silent panel]
- Orla and Taneel: Cuddow.
- This page is called "Make the call"
- This page merits a graphic: