From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160707.html
- Taneel: 'Nando, you're the only one onboard who understands Drive dynamics. Will Cuddown's idea work?
- Fernando: I... genuinely don't know. An accident like this occurred once near Du Fu, but it destroyed both ships.
- Cuddow: That's because both those Drives were engaging at the same time. In this case, their Drive will be in standby: fully powered up and ready, but not pinching space.
- Fernando: Oh... Right... That's true.
- Fernando: In which case... Hold on... Lemme do the math.
- Taneel: There's no time.
Skitter: Thread the needle on those Rings, and punch it when we're dead-center
- Taneel: Cuddow, you're either a genius, or a dastardly murderer.
- Nosh: I vote genius! He is nice fellow!
- Nosh: [off-screen] "... Also, I don't know what a dastard is..."
- [Machito flies through Moebius ship's rings Voo Voo Voo]
- [Moebius ship goes WHAM as Machito has engaged the Ring Drive]
- [massive explosion, WHAM WHAM WHAM]
- [view on Nuevo Chile. Explosion covers a good part of the orbit]
- This page is called "Dastard"
- A dastard is "a malicious coward; a dishonorable sneak."
- ↑ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dastard