From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160704.html
- Skitter: OK, I've put us behind a cruiser: Now what?
- Taneel: Now you keep your mohawk on a swivel... Look for any opening we can duck through.
- Cuddow: Wait. I have a better idea to get us past them and do some damage.
- Taneel: Ooo! See, Nosh? That's why we pay Cuddow the big bucks.
- Nosh: Ack, that is no good! We should all be paid some amounts! We are team of pals!
- Taneel: NEVERMINNND
- Taneel: ... What's your idea, Cuddow?
- Cuddow: We all know the effect that a Drive has in proximity to a planet's mass, yes?
- Taneel: Yes
- Cuddow: So here's my thought: We fly inside the Rings of that Moebius heavy cruiser, and engage our Drive right as we pass through.
- Taneel: Engage a Drive inside a Drive? Is that safe?
- Cuddow: N...
- Cuddow: No. Not for both ships involved. But... I thought that was the point?
- Cuddow: LOOK... I'M NEW AT "WAR"
- This page is called "We Are Team of Pals"