From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160630.html
- Skitter: Captain! Thank goodness you're back. Your people are crazy.
- Taneel: My "people"?
- Skitter: Humans! They're broadcasting final battle cries as they crash ships into the Continuum.
- Taneel: ...?!?
- Taneel: ... Well, I guess going Kamikaze is one way to do it.
- Skitter: Do what? Die in a fire?
- Taneel: Puño broadcasted a suicide order to all captains.
- Taneel: ... I guess they're taking their ships with them.
- Cuddow: Aaaand, ha ha ha -- if I can just jump in on this conversation -- how are we feeling about this order? Ha ha ha.
- Cuddow: Because I'm personally loving being alive. Lotta enjoyment, here. Big fan. Ha ha ha
- Taneel: We ain't dyin' today, Cuddow.
Skitter, Take us up.
- Skitter: Up? Up where?
- Taneel: Get us behind any suicidal cruiser you can find. We're gonna draft through that wall of ships.
- Cuddow: THAT SOUNDS SUPSICIOUSLY LIKE DYING
- This page is called "Big Fan"