From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160620.html
- Circle's End
- The adopted home world of the Continuum of Makers
- Two cruisers approach from opposite directions: Both bearing bad news, both desperate to see the Maker Prime immediately.
- One ship is headed up by General Mard, the famed blind warrior of the Grasskan wars.
- The other, by the temporary commander of Contemplation, Rumination & the Brooding
- ... who took over after the sudden death of his leader on Nuevo Chile.
- Both arrive at the Hall of Spirits to find the same news: The Maker Prime is very ill, and will see no one.
- Mard is insistent:
- Mard: Then get me Filia. Someone needs to take my news to the Colegium immediately.
- Temporary Commander: Mine as well
- Guard: Filia is with the Maker Prime. And all news can wait.
- Mard: This can't. The Grasskan Empire has fallen! To a new power from the outer rim.
- Temporary Commander: Nor can my news wait! Our intelligence on the human homeworld failed us! They were able to--
- Filia: STOP. BOTH OF YOU.
- Mard: Filia, I...
- Temporary Commander: We bring news, Filia...
- Filia: After 463 years of life, and 122 as Maker Prime... I'm sorry to say he is no more.
- Filia: "May his Spirits illuminate the universe."
- [triangle goes Ting]
- Mard and Temporary Commander: "May his Spirits illuminate the universe."
- This page is called "May His Spirits Illuminate the Universe"
- This is the first mention of the Maker Prime
- This is the first mention of Mard
- This is the first mention of Filia