From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160502.html
- Ahmis: And you people, have they ever left this planet...?
- Pa: Wirum, sir, and yessir.
- Pa: Grasskans came, few hunner years ago. Taught us all sort a' stuff. Gave us tech, too, on the agreement we grow food for 'em. Which we done happily.
- Ahmis: Ah yes. Grasskans. My people are ...aware... of them.
- Ahmis: An where must I go to find a starship?
- Pa: Ha! Well, you couldn't be farther. Nearest city's a 3-day haul with my tractor, come harvest.
- Ahmis: [off-screen] And could I impose on you to drive me in the morning?
- Pa: 'Fraid harvest ain't for another cycle. I'd lose my crops, if I was to go now.
- Pa: But! If you can get her runnin', you can tak my old tractor. Thing hasn't moved in 20 years.
- Ahmis: Ahhh! This I can work with.
- Ahmis: You, sir, have just relieved yourself of a guest: I will be gone by morning.
And to thank you, I will build you a gift. A little something to increase your harvest yield six-fold.
- Pa: Dang-sang it! You can build sum'in like that overnight?
- Ahmis: My friend, I will build worlds with these hands.
- Ahmis: WATCH.
- This page is called "Dang-Sang It!"