From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160425.html
- Pa: Well hag it all: How long he been there?
- Young Prahsitt: Five hours or so. We been lookin' for you in the southern fields ever since.
- Pa: Is he banged up? What'd he say?
- Young Prahsitt: He didn't say nuthin', pa! He don't speak any Ti'tal or Moq.
- Larr: Or Grasskan! I tried Grasskan on him, sir. My uncle taught me Grassk--
- Young Prahsitt: We get it, Larr, you speak Grasskan.
- Pa: Did you feed him?
- Young Prahsitt: He weren't hungry. He just kept reaching for our bookpads. So we gave 'im a big ol' stack a those.
- Ahmis: ... And they have been most helpful.
- Ahmis: I believe I have the hang of it, but do let me know if I make any mistakens or mis-pronunciations. I've only had a few hours with it.
- [bookpad reads something illegible]
- This page is called "He didn't say nuthin', pa!"