From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160415.html
- El Puño: Taneel, this moment is the reason the dictate exists. Keeping Earth hidden is more important than any of our lives.
- Taneel: But we don't have to lose our lives.
- El Puño: Stop. The order has already gone out. Chile is lost. Our empire asks one last task of us, before the planet falls.
- [Deet deet deet]
- Taneel: No! We can run! Run with us!
- El Puño: Even your miracle pilot can't get out of this.
- El Puño: This is an honorable end to a life of service.
- Taneel: Think about this. Maria, Please.
- El Puño: I know you've despised me since the academy.
- El Puño: But everything I've ever done, I did to keep humanity safe.
- El Puño: Believe it or not, I do have the capacity to love.
- Taneel: Just give me ten minutes to come up with a plan. That's all I ask. Ten minutes.
- El Puño: This fist moves mountains...
- Taneel: No! NO!
- This page is called "One Last Task Before The Planet Falls"
- This is the first time El Puño's name Maria is used.