From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160407.html
- [BOOM BOOM]
- El Puño: Taneel: Please. Something is seriously wrong. At least let me check the terminal.
- Taneel: Fine. Quickly.
- El Puño: L --Lord. It's a Continuum' attack fleet.
- Taneel: Here??
- El Puño: There's over 10,000 cruisers in orbit. That's... so much firepower. I... I can't fight numbers that big.
- [BOOM BOOM BOOM]
- Taneel: Get a hold of yourself. Order the defenses, and a civilian evacuation.
- El Puño: "The defenses"? Dammit Taneel, there's no defense against 10,000 ships.
- Taneel: So we run with the civilians! Punch a hole through the Continuum phalanx. Leap anywhere that's not here. Save as many citizens as we can!
- El Puño: At best I have 100 cruisers in orbit. What wasn't sent to the revolt on Las Hermanitas was lost to the Vinn.
- Taneel: Then we stop talking, and do what must be done!
- El Puño: Do what must be done...
Do what must be done...
- 'El Puño: OK, I'M BROADCASTING PLANET-WIDE.
In the name of the emperor, I've ordered the 'captain's dictate to be immediately executed.
- Taneel: The dictate?? But there's still hope!
- This page is called "10,000 Ships"