From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160127.html
- Colegium Maker: ... And how do you know this is the human's core world?
- Captain Maker: Most high, this planet exists in no record we've found.
That's consistent with what the Tesskan prisoners told us of "Tierra"
- Colegium Maker: [off-screen] Hmm. A dubious source, at best.
- Colegium Maker: [off-screen] ... How many ships will you require?
- Captain Maker: Ah. Well. Is the replaement for the Spark of Thought ready, perhaps?
- Colegium Maker: [off-screen] Not for many revolutions, no.
- Captain Maker: Then I formally request three attack fleets...
Contemplation, Rumination and the Brooding.
- Colegium Maker: Three fleets, maker??
Are you unsure of your abilities?
- Captain Maker: [off-screen] I am sure of my abilities with three fleets.
- [Colegium Maker looking grumpy/pensive]
- Colegium Maker: The Colegium approves your request.
- Colegium Maker: Oh, and Maker...?
- Colegium Maker: [off-screen] Return that which has been stolen
- Colegium Maker: [off-screen] ... and the Colegium has a seat waiting for you.
- This page is called "Contemplation, Rumination & The Brooding"