From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160118.html
- El Puño: Ahh. Captain. I'm told you've confirmed our procedure worked.
- Taneel: El Puño. What a -thing- to see you.
- El Puño: Ha ha ha. "Thing" was not your first choice of words. Delightful.
- El Puño: Director, kindly escort everyone out. I'd like to speak to the pilot alone.
- Taneel: Cuddow, you can stop dancing: I know what she's doing.
- Taneel: Puño, We won't be separated.
- Taneel: We are under direct orders from the emperor.
- El Puño: Oh, I know.
- [El Puño takes hold of Cuddow's antenna: grab]
- Skitter: Hey!
- [El Puño tranquilizes Cuddow: TAK]
- El Puño: But the Jinyiwei are far better suited to carry out those orders
- Cuddow: Z
- El Puño: ... than this low-budget circus troupe you've assembled
- El Puño: Gaahh!
- El Puño: Orla, wha...
- Orla: Puño
- Orla: I will thank you...
- Orla: to step away from my circus troupe
- This page is called "Under Direct Orders"