From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/160111.html
- Taneel: I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Answer as best you can, OK?
- Nosh: OK
- Taneel: What is your full name?
- Nosh: Nosh, in the line of Teffta
- Taneel: And what ship do you serve on?
- Nosh: I am senior science officer on massive battle cruiser Sevillano
- Taneel: No, that's not right. There's a new ship. Do you remember a new ship?
- Nosh: Oh. Ha ha... Yes! Machito. Whoopsie-piddles!
- Taneel: And who am I? How did we meet?
- Nosh: You are my mo-- my captain. And we met...
I do not remember
- Taneel: You do remember. It was at the announcement.
- Nosh: Oh yes! At the science academy! Announcing McBride's Wormhole.
Did you... save my life?
- Taneel: When the first bomb went off, yes. Then you save mine, with the second.
- Nosh: And you commissioned me that night, over bowls of baba ganoush
- [Taneel stares at Nosh]
- Taneel: The baba ganoush you remember?
- Nosh: I never forget baba ganoush
- This page is called "Nosh, in the line of Teffta"
- Baba ganoush is a kind of Arabian eggplant dip
- McBride's Wormhole can be seen on the map on Page 0122.