From Drive: The SciFi Comic
- This page is called "Language Time"
- Except for Russian (which has only been used in My Distant Homeland so far), the language of the Continuum and possibly Mandarin Chinese (for Du Fu), all known languages (and more) are displayed here:
- Hybrid is the standard language in the Empire and in the comic and it's supposed to be a mix of English and Spanish.
- Fillipod was first used in this comic not many pages ago.
- Tesskan writing (see Dave Kellett's elaborations below for identification)
- the "song" language of the Consortium of Duvell
- Español antiguo (translated: archaic Spanish) seems to be Spanish as it is still spoken in the 21st century.
- Pig latin (although readers noted that it should be "Ould-way ou-yay ike-lay another-yay ant-play?")
- Dave Kellett had the following to say on two of the displayed fonts as a reply on a comment:
- ¿O posiblemente español antiguo? - Or possibly old Spanish?