From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/151228.html
- Cuddow: Con-sarnit! I can't write down what I need to tell you. I can't speakit. I can't sing it.
And I don't have a suitably varied set of oil paints to paint it.
- [box says "oilset - 248 colors!"]
- Cuddow: That only leaves me history's most useless artform
- Cuddow: *Interpretive* *Dance*!
- Cuddow: [sings] Sssaaah!
- Taneel: No, Currow, I don't nee-
- Cuddow: FEEL
- Cuddow: ... the passion of my body's movement
- Cuddow: SEE
- Cuddow: my body as a vessel of thought made active
- Cuddow: UNDERSTAND
- Cuddow: my wiggles as a weird attempt to communicate some sort of message
- Taneel: Cuddow.
- This page is called "FEEL"