From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/151222.html
- Skitter: Oh snap!
- Skitter: You 'go, Jinyiwei!
- Skitter: [sings] Self-serve espresso in the lounnnnnnnge
- Taneel: Yes. History's greatest heroes. That's them.
- Taneel: Also, please make me a triple.
- Cuddow: Cap'n! Cap'n! Cap'n!
- Taneel: Lord, Cuddow. Slow your roll. What's the matter?
- Cuddow: I need to... tell you... something important. But... um...
- Cuddow: DO YOU SPEAK FILLIPOD?
- Taneel: You know I don't.
- Cuddow: Dang. I was hoping you could.
- Taneel: No human can speak it. Our ears can't pick up those sing-song pitches.
- Taneel: And our mouths can't make those wild undulations that yours can.
- Cuddow: Ha ha ha! That's why we're so dang good at smoochin'! Amirite?!?
- Skitter: Gross
- This page is called "Wild Undulations"