From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/150817.html
- Skitter: [off-screen] What's left of the Jinyiwei fleet has leapt away. ... Initiating our Drive now, cap'n
- Taneel: [off-screen] Excellent flying, Skitter. A++
... Fantastic eBayer. Would buy from again.
- Skitter: [off-screen] He he he
- Taneel: ... You, on the other hand.
- Taneel: I don't care that the emperor put you here: You've disobeyed me twice. When we get back, you are off my ship--
- Orla: I need to stop you there, captain
- Taneel: Excuse' me??
- Orla: This isn't about you and I, captain. What's happening is so much larger.
- Orla: I am here' because humanity is about to drown under a wave like it's never seen.
- Orla: Two waves, atually. 'The Vinn and the Continuum. The two greatest powers the galaxy has ever produced... and they're both crashing down on the shoresvof Earth at the same time.
- Orla: We're already losing a war against one. What happens when this become a tripartite war?
- Orla: [off-screen] So go ahead! Kick me off the ship. It's your prerogative. But you'll be getting rid of one of the few people alive...
- Orla: [off-screen] who knows how to win both wars
- END ACT ONE
- This page is called "I Need To Stop You There"
- "Fantastic eBayer. Would buy from again." may be a reference to this xkcd or simply to a frequent comment on eBay reviews.