From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/150724.html
- [BOOM BOOM BOOM]
- Taneel: [off-screen] Cuddow: Status!
- Cuddow: [off-screen] My seatbelt is surprisingly tight across the nethers, captain!
- Taneel: The status of our escorts, Cuddow.
- Cuddow: ... Oh! It appears we're down to four from the original ten
- Skitter: But the Jinyiwei scanners are proving effective! I have a read on Nosh's location
- Cuddow: Wait! Captain! We're getting a critical incoming request
- Taneel: [off-screen] Yes?
- Cuddow: "PERMISSION TO LOOSEN MY BELT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY... SO THAT THE GNAWING WEIGHT OF A THOUSAND COLLAPSED STARS ISN'T PRESSING ON MY GONADS?"
- Taneel: Negative! This may be the first time I've had you focused
- Taneel: ... Orla! Get back to the cargo bay and ready the grappler.
- Skitter: Looks like Nosh is still in the coliseum, so we may get a clear shot.
- Taneel: But wait for my command! We may only get one chance to fire the grappler at Nosh.
- Orla: [whispers] (Oh I'll fire all right)
- This page is called "The Gnawing Weight of a Thousand Collapsed Stars"