From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/150608.html
- Taneel: [off-screen] Skitter, you have the bridge. Hide the Machito until that fleet shows up.
- Skitter: [off-screen] Done and dunner, captain.
- Taneel: Cuddow, I need to go talk with 'Nando.
- Taneel: So I need you to take Orla to the medbay and patch her up.
- Cuddow: But captain, I'm no doctor.
- Taneel: No, but you are a Fillipod
- Cuddow: What does being a Fillipod have to do with it?
- Taneel: Because, I can plunk you down in the middle of a medbay, and I bet you can figure out every one of those machines in minutes.
- [silent panel]
- Cuddow: Well... funny story... I did actually advise on the fleet's ship-based med scanners and devic--
- Taneel: I THINK WE'RE DONE HERE
- This page is called "Dammit Jim! I'm (not) a doctor!" - a hommage to Star Trek