From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/150604.html
- Taneel: 'Nando, my boy, ya done good. Thank you for coming to get us.
- Fernando: Of course, captain.
Although... I disobeyed your order by coming here.
- Taneel: [off-scrren] Meh. You were obeying an emperor. Who am I next to an emperor?
- Taneel: Especially so noble and worthy an emperor!
- Taneel: ... One so worth serving! Worth dying for!
- Taneel: And so handsome! So delightful! ... I bet he smells like cheesecake!
- Taneel: Gosh, though! It's a shame no one is here to write this stuff down and report it to him! I bet he'd love to hear these kind words!
- Orla: CAN WE NOT MAKE THIS WEIRD??
- Taneel: Come on, 'Nando: Let's find a broom closet and chat.
- This page is called "I Bet He Smells Like Cheesecake"